Exclusive and stylish
The water worlds in our hotel with a pool in Austria
The dazzling interplay of light and soothing water on your skin combines perfectly with the calming sound of the splashing water: there is no limit to your happiness at our hotel with a pool in Austria. Whether you are just relaxing in the outdoor pool, which is open all year round, or if you’re enjoying a refreshing swim under the huge glass dome of the indoor pool – at our hotel with a pool in Tyrol, you are surrounded by pure happiness.
Light-flooded indoor pool and stunning outdoor pool
Immerse yourself in the pleasantly warm water, enjoy the serenity, and swim in pools of all sizes:
- A swimming channel connects four indoor pools (28-30 °C) with the large outdoor pool (32-34 °C).
- Two saltwater pools (32-34 °C) also invite guests to enjoy this “fountain of youth”.
The fabulous view of the Karwendel Nature Park alone is pure wellness.
Pleasant aromas, bubbly relaxation
Surrender yourself entirely to the element of water at our hotel in Tyrol and experience pure relaxation:
- Wonderfully fragrant bath experience in two cosy aroma grottos
- Brilliant fun in four adventure showers
- Visit the Physiotherm infrared cabin to unwind
- Lean back and relax in the two bubbling whirlpools
- Infrared rocking loungers from Physiotherm
A place of retreat for hours of relaxation
Visit the beautiful pavilion of our Atrium Spa at the babbling mountain stream: with its white curtains, it symbolises lightness and boundless freedom. Mediterranean flair accompanies you while relaxing in the light-flooded, glass sun hall and on the comfortable loungers with a view of the Karwendel mountains – wellness at its best can be found at our hotel at Lake Achensee.
You can swim laps starting at 7:00 a.m. in our indoor and outdoor pools and start your holiday off with a bang. In the evening, the water worlds are open until 8:00 p.m.