If you want to treat your darling to a stay in a 5 * hotel too!
- 12m² boxes lined with rubber mats
- 3x daily cleaning of the boxes
- Sustainably grown hay as much as your horse is used to - we are also happy to dispense irrigated hay - can also be presented via hay bags / hay nets if desired. Please bring your own concentrate.
- Domestic and multiple dedusted wood shavings litter
- Wash box with hot water
- Free use of our horse solarium
- The entire stable area is video-monitored 24 hours a day
- Own small closed paddock secured by an electric fence (approx. 200m² - you can use this area as often as you like during your stay)
- Riding arena with 20x40m (sand-textile mixture) and outdoor riding arena (sand) with 60x40m (demarcated dressage and jumping arena). By arrangement, certain times can also be reserved for you at a price of € 40 per hour so that you can use the hall or the space on your own.
- Possibility to ride on the local forest roads
- Heated, locked saddle room
- Riding stables can be reached directly from our hotel via the inner courtyard!
We ask you to send us a current vaccination and deworming certificate by email before your horse arrives. Our horses are immunized twice a year and dewormed 4x a year, so that the health of our dear animals is guaranteed. If you have a competition horse, we ask you to provide additional proof of whether your horse has been vaccinated against horse herpes. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tanja Lanegger (stud management) on +43 650 988 98 34 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. "